Skip to main content

Even In Pain

what do you do when you are in pain
when all of a sudden you feel a harsh surge of blood through your veins
That moment when the tears seem to flow like an ocean
when all what people say cannot calm your violent emotions
at every point where you seem let down, by the plan of the creator that you just cannot fathom
when you wish this one time the miracles of resurrection you read about in the bible could just happen again! one last time
In solemn moments like these, things seem hard dark, impossible, unexplainable and beyond human understanding
but just remember the words of the father
"and lo I am with you even till the end of the earth"
"If you pass through the waters I am with you..."
"My ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts says the lord"
"All things work together for good..."
so even in those deep,dark moments remember, He makes all things beautiful in His time!!!
God cares! Isaiah 43:2-3 ; 46:9-11
Matthew 28:20 Isaiah 55:9
Romans 8:28

#RealTalk
#HappyNewMonth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List

As we countdown hours to the end of the year, in every corner there seem to be lists of things that happened this year; they maybe favorite or worsts, or top experiences or things that made history, sha lists. (you get my drift right?). I don't think I have sat down to draw up a 'list' well expect when I was applying for a job and they specifically said give 10 reasons why we should hire you. Yeah that happened. Lol. So I have been thinking, really thinking. A whole lot can happen in a year, emphasis on  'whole lot'. Except you write every detail of what happens daily and not miss a day (I wonder if there are people that are this deep) you are bound to forget some things. The movie 'INSIDE OUT' depicted how our mind works. (If you've seen it; you have an idea of what I'm talking about, if you've not I don't know what you are waiting for) There are too many things that have happened this year for me as an individual, in fact as a...

Sunday Special

FEAR Where can I hide from this scary beast I'm so tired of attending these feasts I have been held bound by your lies  You told me I can't go beyond where I am My whole life I had dreams that would transform the world I saw myself sitting with Kings Dinning with Princes But In reality,all that was on my plate was hate I looked around and saw regret You made me feel comfortable, here on this dinning table Feeding me with stories of how I can't, How I wouldn't be able to! You told me they would laugh at me the moment I opened my mouth to speak That explains why everyone thinks I'm weak I got letters of Invitation from greatness You tore them right before my eyes You took me out once in a while to see your friends,mediocrity, status quo and Impossibility They seemed cool at the time Till I met faith Then I realised my whole life has been a deception All this while I was at the wrong reception Faith took me on a walk and showed me all the things I ...

Part 3

In case you missed it, here's  Part 1 and Part 2 The next step is Reach Out! Verse 22 says the father wasn't listening; he was already calling out to the servants. He didn’t wait for the son to finish his apology speech. He reached out in compassion, he reached out in forgiveness. That is a sign for us too as individuals, don’t always be the one to be reached. This is Christmas period, reach out to someone.  Today my younger sister and her friends went to Old people's home to clean up for them. They didn't have to give them any material thing. What made me laugh was when she said the prayers were much; I mean old people can pray. I told her it is a good thing. But this doesn't mean that you should always expect something when you reach out.  I hope this week you reach out to someone or even a group of people. And I know God is preparing your special package because nothing you do goes unnoticed by Him; man might not be able to thank you but He ...