Skip to main content

Happy New Month!!

Heyyy!!

You are wondering where I disappeared to right? Initially I was down, ( life and its challenges) later on I realized I need to up my reading skills (well unfortunately I can't say I have completed any of the books I have picked; *covers face* once I was getting bored I'll pick another book, but I have amazing picks and can't wait to finish them and share my review). I also don't want to make any promises about future posts but watch this space *big grin*.

Anyways, HAPPY NEW MONTH!!
February is one peculiar month; it makes you realize the year is gradually coming to an end, it has twenty eight days (for the salary earners- money would soon come) and for those that like to zero in on one day and call the whole month a month of love *side eye*.
Lemme back up and say its not like I hate valentine's day, its just the anticipation and rave that comes with it that annoys me, I believe everyday in February should be celebrated not just because LOVE. Moreover who says you can only show your affections in one day.
Human beings are also very funny especially during this period; that's when you'll see boys purposely trying to pick fights with girls, girls trying to show off who got the most gifts, people outdoing themselves just to 'express' their love for a girl or boy. Sigh. Just sigh.

 Biko lemme stop here before people think I'm some single, old, girl who outwardly says 'I hate Val's day' but secretly wishes to be valed. Lol.
My theme for February is rejoice. This is my month!! I know this!! I don't know about you *sticking out tongue* 

 I need to be honest I have missed blogging!!

With love, theInspiredCutiee 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List

As we countdown hours to the end of the year, in every corner there seem to be lists of things that happened this year; they maybe favorite or worsts, or top experiences or things that made history, sha lists. (you get my drift right?). I don't think I have sat down to draw up a 'list' well expect when I was applying for a job and they specifically said give 10 reasons why we should hire you. Yeah that happened. Lol. So I have been thinking, really thinking. A whole lot can happen in a year, emphasis on  'whole lot'. Except you write every detail of what happens daily and not miss a day (I wonder if there are people that are this deep) you are bound to forget some things. The movie 'INSIDE OUT' depicted how our mind works. (If you've seen it; you have an idea of what I'm talking about, if you've not I don't know what you are waiting for) There are too many things that have happened this year for me as an individual, in fact as a...

Sunday Special

FEAR Where can I hide from this scary beast I'm so tired of attending these feasts I have been held bound by your lies  You told me I can't go beyond where I am My whole life I had dreams that would transform the world I saw myself sitting with Kings Dinning with Princes But In reality,all that was on my plate was hate I looked around and saw regret You made me feel comfortable, here on this dinning table Feeding me with stories of how I can't, How I wouldn't be able to! You told me they would laugh at me the moment I opened my mouth to speak That explains why everyone thinks I'm weak I got letters of Invitation from greatness You tore them right before my eyes You took me out once in a while to see your friends,mediocrity, status quo and Impossibility They seemed cool at the time Till I met faith Then I realised my whole life has been a deception All this while I was at the wrong reception Faith took me on a walk and showed me all the things I ...

Part 3

In case you missed it, here's  Part 1 and Part 2 The next step is Reach Out! Verse 22 says the father wasn't listening; he was already calling out to the servants. He didn’t wait for the son to finish his apology speech. He reached out in compassion, he reached out in forgiveness. That is a sign for us too as individuals, don’t always be the one to be reached. This is Christmas period, reach out to someone.  Today my younger sister and her friends went to Old people's home to clean up for them. They didn't have to give them any material thing. What made me laugh was when she said the prayers were much; I mean old people can pray. I told her it is a good thing. But this doesn't mean that you should always expect something when you reach out.  I hope this week you reach out to someone or even a group of people. And I know God is preparing your special package because nothing you do goes unnoticed by Him; man might not be able to thank you but He ...