Skip to main content

1!!!

One week! Yaay!🎉

I like to write.. But I have been shy about showing my write-ups to the world. My friends and family have told me to maximize my talent, but I guess I wasn't really ready. But *drum roll* here we are; you reading what I wrote (hopefully does good than bad) and more to come by God's grace. 😁

Today's post is for anyone who has always wanted to do something but has been shy or scared (Biko not something diabolical, lol)
Ask yourself 'what's the worst that can happen?' Or in lay man terms 'last last'

For me the worst was that nobody would read it, or even if they do read, roll their eyes and be like 'do me a favor, please, gerraout of here menn, shii!' 😂

I'm actually happy I began. All you need is a step. One step at a time like Jordin Sparks sang, I wonder where she is sef?! Anyways not to digress. Baby steps people, and you'll get there. Practice they say makes perfect. I just might be the next James Patterson or Nora Roberts or Ted Dekker (hehe) watch out! 😉

God hasn't given you a spirit of fear, so be courageous and step out. Go forth and conquer! 2 Timothy 1:7

P.S: Don't worry I won't be celebrating every week..😂 you can calm down.

With love, theInspiredCutiee 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List

As we countdown hours to the end of the year, in every corner there seem to be lists of things that happened this year; they maybe favorite or worsts, or top experiences or things that made history, sha lists. (you get my drift right?). I don't think I have sat down to draw up a 'list' well expect when I was applying for a job and they specifically said give 10 reasons why we should hire you. Yeah that happened. Lol. So I have been thinking, really thinking. A whole lot can happen in a year, emphasis on  'whole lot'. Except you write every detail of what happens daily and not miss a day (I wonder if there are people that are this deep) you are bound to forget some things. The movie 'INSIDE OUT' depicted how our mind works. (If you've seen it; you have an idea of what I'm talking about, if you've not I don't know what you are waiting for) There are too many things that have happened this year for me as an individual, in fact as a...

Sunday Special

FEAR Where can I hide from this scary beast I'm so tired of attending these feasts I have been held bound by your lies  You told me I can't go beyond where I am My whole life I had dreams that would transform the world I saw myself sitting with Kings Dinning with Princes But In reality,all that was on my plate was hate I looked around and saw regret You made me feel comfortable, here on this dinning table Feeding me with stories of how I can't, How I wouldn't be able to! You told me they would laugh at me the moment I opened my mouth to speak That explains why everyone thinks I'm weak I got letters of Invitation from greatness You tore them right before my eyes You took me out once in a while to see your friends,mediocrity, status quo and Impossibility They seemed cool at the time Till I met faith Then I realised my whole life has been a deception All this while I was at the wrong reception Faith took me on a walk and showed me all the things I ...

Part 3

In case you missed it, here's  Part 1 and Part 2 The next step is Reach Out! Verse 22 says the father wasn't listening; he was already calling out to the servants. He didn’t wait for the son to finish his apology speech. He reached out in compassion, he reached out in forgiveness. That is a sign for us too as individuals, don’t always be the one to be reached. This is Christmas period, reach out to someone.  Today my younger sister and her friends went to Old people's home to clean up for them. They didn't have to give them any material thing. What made me laugh was when she said the prayers were much; I mean old people can pray. I told her it is a good thing. But this doesn't mean that you should always expect something when you reach out.  I hope this week you reach out to someone or even a group of people. And I know God is preparing your special package because nothing you do goes unnoticed by Him; man might not be able to thank you but He ...