Skip to main content

Netflix and Chill

Not the urban dictionary definition   of Netflix and chill oh biko!

Aziz Ansari (Tom Haverford in Parks and Recreation) with Alan Yang; has a TV series titled Master of None; the series premiered last Friday 6th November. And since Netflix is  of Marathons, I downloaded the entire first season by Saturday and I finished it yesterday.
Ehnywaayyy
The show is nothing short of amazing; well that's if you are into selective humor. (If you like New Girl you should like this too. And speaking of New Girl thankfully FOX network has renewed the show for Season 5, whoop can't wait )

Master of None is basically about a regular Indian (colored guy) dealing with life's situations and challenges; some sweet some sour.
It consists of 10 episodes, about 28 to 30 minutes run time. I love Episode 10...

With love, theInspiredCutiee 

Comments

  1. Free Netflix Account where you just log on and enjoy watching the movies unlimited free movies with Free Netflix Account
    you can do all this with netflix free trial without credit card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

List

As we countdown hours to the end of the year, in every corner there seem to be lists of things that happened this year; they maybe favorite or worsts, or top experiences or things that made history, sha lists. (you get my drift right?). I don't think I have sat down to draw up a 'list' well expect when I was applying for a job and they specifically said give 10 reasons why we should hire you. Yeah that happened. Lol. So I have been thinking, really thinking. A whole lot can happen in a year, emphasis on  'whole lot'. Except you write every detail of what happens daily and not miss a day (I wonder if there are people that are this deep) you are bound to forget some things. The movie 'INSIDE OUT' depicted how our mind works. (If you've seen it; you have an idea of what I'm talking about, if you've not I don't know what you are waiting for) There are too many things that have happened this year for me as an individual, in fact as a...

Sunday Special

FEAR Where can I hide from this scary beast I'm so tired of attending these feasts I have been held bound by your lies  You told me I can't go beyond where I am My whole life I had dreams that would transform the world I saw myself sitting with Kings Dinning with Princes But In reality,all that was on my plate was hate I looked around and saw regret You made me feel comfortable, here on this dinning table Feeding me with stories of how I can't, How I wouldn't be able to! You told me they would laugh at me the moment I opened my mouth to speak That explains why everyone thinks I'm weak I got letters of Invitation from greatness You tore them right before my eyes You took me out once in a while to see your friends,mediocrity, status quo and Impossibility They seemed cool at the time Till I met faith Then I realised my whole life has been a deception All this while I was at the wrong reception Faith took me on a walk and showed me all the things I ...

Part 3

In case you missed it, here's  Part 1 and Part 2 The next step is Reach Out! Verse 22 says the father wasn't listening; he was already calling out to the servants. He didn’t wait for the son to finish his apology speech. He reached out in compassion, he reached out in forgiveness. That is a sign for us too as individuals, don’t always be the one to be reached. This is Christmas period, reach out to someone.  Today my younger sister and her friends went to Old people's home to clean up for them. They didn't have to give them any material thing. What made me laugh was when she said the prayers were much; I mean old people can pray. I told her it is a good thing. But this doesn't mean that you should always expect something when you reach out.  I hope this week you reach out to someone or even a group of people. And I know God is preparing your special package because nothing you do goes unnoticed by Him; man might not be able to thank you but He ...